Booklet labels can be used for an array of products from items with enhanced branding to government-regulated products with mandated information or in-depth usage guides.
Booklet labels are an ideal choice for:
- Food products with recipes.
- Chemicals requiring hazard information.
- Promotional items with detailed information.
- Regulated pharmaceutical containers.
- Retail products with in-depth, branded stories.
- Products meant for multi-lingual audiences.
High-Quality Booklet Labels. Our booklet labels offer more than a generic label does.
We can incorporate an array of special features into our booklet labels such as:
- Moisture resistance
- Special finishes and adhesives
- Security and tamper-evident features
- Tactile warning triangles
- Unique/random codes
- Scratch off panels
- Coping with temperature extremes
Endless Design Possibilities
Booklet labels are typically used to include an exhaustive amount of information on the product and are usually several pages long. They are printed separately from the product label and are adhered to it later. You can customise your booklet detail in several colour combinations, printing options, and materials to achieve the desired look and feel. What’s more, we can even make the label removable.
Resealable Booklet Labels
A resealable booklet label allows the user to open and close the label and reseal it every time. A resealable booklet label lasts for a longer time and protects the important information listed inside the booklet.
We can convert your booklet label into a resalable variant using three techniques:
- Remove perforations on either side of the overlamination.
- Use a film base label for the paper base label.
- Eliminate start cuts and slits on either side of the overlamination.
Talk to Us Today!
We strive to make the entire process easy, effortless and smooth for our clients. We will walk you through the entire process and work with you at every step to deliver the perfect solution for you.
Through the booklet label printing process, you will have to make several decisions. Lead times, price, design are some of the important decisions. We can help you make the most of your label so you can get your message across effectively.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or to request a free quote.